TraceLink’s Smart Rx Manager network application provides a flexible mobile scanning and verification compliance solution to help pharmacies, hospitals, or other supply chain entities needing a flexible mobile solution for EU Falsified Medicines Directive (EU FMD) compliance.
Smart Rx Manager was developed cooperatively with pharmacies and hospitals to create a simple, easy-to-use solution for pharmacies, hospitals, clinics, dispensing doctors, and others to meet some of the unique needs of companies and people working with with uniquely identified medicines covered by EU FMD regulations.
- Support your businesses and users with enhanced capabilities to protect patients from harm due to falsified medicines
- Enable EU FMD product identity verification, medicine expiration management, and product information capabilities with National Medicines Verification Systems (NMVS) for facilities, locations, and users
- Integrate verification scanning with retail pharmacy operations while ensuring speed and accuracy of product identification verification activities, and minimizing disruptions to pharmacy workflow
- Leverage a flexible, cost-effective medicine verification solution to support hospital product receiving processes, at a central dispensing location, or as part of patient bedside processes
- Spend more time in clinics delivering patient care by leveraging the mobile flexibility to bring product identity verification capabilities wherever needed
- Leverage the largest global life sciences network and supporting cloud platform to help ensure you stay in compliance with EU FMD requirements, securely connected to European Medicines Verification System infrastructure, protect important data, and enable future growth and scalability
- Flexible pricing and configuration options uniquely tailored for the needs or retail pharmacies, dispensing doctors, hospitals, and clinics,
Capabilities and Features
Smart Rx Manager is designed to be a user-centric, highly flexible application that helps quickly empower users with key scanning, verification, and information access capabilities for medicines flowing through their facilities and to patients.
- Scan the medicine’s barcode using a tablet or smartphone’s built-in camera to query the appropriate NMVS for retrieval and testing of product identifier data encoded on the product package with that data which is stored in the NMVS
- Update product identifier status and generate the required reports to meet EU FMD compliance requirements
- Record scanning event observations as part of verification and status changes
- Scan barcodes or manually enter product identifier data to activate verification capabilities, including ability to work offline
- Access a detailed dashboard UI to view reporting on scan data, drug expiry information, and more
- Simple “getting started” registration, network enablement, and user onboarding processes to speed getting access to the data you need for your medicines
- Enable PMR and dispensing robot integration
- Automatically archive scanning activities and related compliance data and events for future review and analysis